Arnon, Tadmor-Levy is a leading firm in Privacy and Data Protection laws, well-regarded in the industry and commended by top legal directories for our high-level expertise.
We pride ourselves on understanding the inter-relationship between law and business. While data protection regulations are becoming more comprehensive and stringent, our approach is tailored to not only meet uncompromising regulatory requirements, but also to drive innovation, protect our clients’ interests, and foster sustainable growth.
We bring a unique blend of legal expertise and strategic thinking to meet each client’s needs. With backgrounds across various legal domains, and certification in areas such as the EU’s GDPR and U.S. privacy laws, our team is adept at providing comprehensive cross-industry advice.
Our broad range of privacy and data protection services includes:
- Global compliance programs, including performing gap analyses, drafting internal policies, advising on staff training and employee-related matters.
- Database registration, including analysing which databases require registration with the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority.
- Drafting of privacy notices, including assessing relevant personal data processing activities and cross-border transfers.
- Data breach and cybersecurity management, including advising on incident preparedness and incident response.
- Transaction privacy guidance, including conducting privacy due diligence reviews and advising on privacy exposures related to investments and M&As.
- Contract drafting and negotiation, including handling complex data processing or data sharing arrangements.
- Intersection of business and compliance, including business model analysis based on personal data processing, and advising on compliant practical solutions.
- Litigation, including complex disputes and class actions.
What the team is known for, Chambers Global | 2024
“Arnon, Tadmor-Levy shows significant expertise in advising clients on data privacy-related matters. It is often sought out by foreign companies looking to adapt their IT and data privacy policies and practices to Israeli regulations. The firm also represents clients in sophisticated privacy and data protection litigation, including class actions.”
“Arnon, Tadmor-Levy is very efficient, responsive, proactive and have a team which is super talented and easy to work with.”